VIBE Hosted Buyer Program
VIBE @ The JPMA Show: Built for Baby is a hosted experiential program that delivers value and a high ROI for both exhibitors (suppliers) and attendees (buyers) by connecting them in an engaging business experience. Meetings will occur during a pre-scheduled window on Wednesday afternoon, April 10, 2019, before the show floor opens on Thursday, April 11, 2019. Trade attendees can select meeting packages that include a specified number of meetings within the segment or segments they choose - up to 28 individualized meeting slots. Although exhibitors will receive special, discounted pricing for the VIBE program, it is not necessary for a brand to exhibit at the show to participate.
Through a partnership with a2z's VIBE™, JPMA will cover the cost of travel and attendance for key, qualified specialty retailers, international buyers and top-tier media and influencers, giving both exhibitors and trade attendees a guaranteed chance to meet with a select group of buyers and media in addition to normal exhibiting hours at the show.
What do I get with the VIBE Program?
I’m a Supplier/Exhibitor:
- Effective appointments with key decision makers
- Increased ROI through a smart match-making algorithm
- Learn buyer needs and wants through dedicated meetings
- Ability to nominate your own key buyers to be invited on your behalf
- Engage in exclusive VIBE experiences with buyers
I’m an Attendee/Buyer:
- Receive complimentary travel and hotel
- Industry focus means you'll meet with key industry suppliers
- Participate in meetings that will deliver ROI
- Make fruitful connections through smart matchmaking
- Save time by meeting multiple suppliers in one place
Contact us and learn more about VIBE @ The JPMA Show: Built for Baby
Bill McGlade, CEM
Sr. Director, Emerging Business
T: (443) 393-2446
M: (202) 236-6490
VIBE Show Manager
M: (316) 789-5244