Trade and Media Registration is Now Open for The JPMA Show: Built for Baby
Submitted on Wed, 11/07/2018 - 2:28pm
Registration is now open for trade participants attending The JPMA Show: Built for Baby, April 10 - 13, 2019 in Orlando, FL.
Registration is now open for trade participants attending The JPMA Show: Built for Baby, April 10 - 13, 2019 in Orlando, FL. The JPMA Show is the only combined conference, trade and consumer show that brings the entire baby and children's products industry together, including manufacturers, buyers, distributors, service providers, media and consumers all under one roof. Registration for consumers will open in November.
To register as a trade attendee (exhibitors, buyers, media and other trade) CLICK HERE.
Official hotel accommodations are now available. Book your hotel today HERE. Staying in official JPMA hotel accommodations allows for close proximity to The JPMA Show and transportation to and from the Industry Party.
In 2019, we're expecting:
- More than 4,600 people on the trade show floor throughout the week
- More than 550 buyers representing nearly 300 retailers - that's more than 90% of the industry's buying power in the U.S.!
- More than 2,500 consumer attendees, with 94% being parents, expecting or planning for pregnancy - not just people, the right people!
- More than 150 media and influencers
Now in its third year, the show will feature an updated format to stay ahead of the multi-faceted needs of the domestic and global baby products industry, with robust conference programming, trade and consumer engagement, and multiple media touchpoints - all under one roof.
The 2019 show schedule will be as follows:
Wednesday, April 10, 2019:
- 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. – Private, 1-on-1 meetings with key specialty retailers, international buyers and top-tier media and influencers as part of the VIBE Hosted Buyer Program
- 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. – Conference sessions on key topics of importance to the JP industry
- 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. – JPMA Member and Media Reception and Annual Member Meeting
Thursday, April 11, 2019:
- 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. – Show floor open to the trade
- 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. – Industry Party at Universal's CityWalk (transportation to be provided from JPMA show hotels and the Convention Center)
Friday, April 12, 2019:
- 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. – Show floor open to the trade
- 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. – *New Parent Days: *Show floor open to the trade and consumers. Buyers can engage directly with consumers and hear their feedback on brand preference, desired new product features and shopping habits. Consumers can join us for a fun night out, complete with special entertainment, the Innovation Awards announcement and more!
Saturday, April 13, 2019:
- 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - New Parent Days: Show floor open to consumers. New parents will come to connect with brands, learn from the top parenting resources and have fun with the whole family.
The JPMA Show will be held April 10-13, 2019 at The Orange County Convention Center, Orlando FL, 9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819. For more information on the show visit https://www.jpmashow.org/
The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) is the voice of the industry on quality and safety for baby and children's products in North America. We do this by:
- Advocating for safety through product certification programs and legislative and regulatory involvement;
- Supporting a broad and diverse membership through member-only programming and industry promotion;
- And by acting as a comprehensive source for baby product information and education.
JPMA members represent 95 percent of the prenatal to preschool products sold in North America.
To find out more about JPMA, our certification program and products certified, and for a complete listing of JPMA Members, please visit https://www.jpma.org. Follow JPMA on Twitter @JPMA and connect with us on Facebook to learn about additional safety tips and JPMA initiatives