When is The JPMA Show in 2020?
- Wednesday, April 1 - Thursday, April 2, 2020
Where is the show?
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Hall B
650 S Griffin Street, Dallas, TX 75202
Who should attend?
- A limited number of brands will bring their best in product innovation, design and safety to show off to industry experts, influencers, media, retailers and more. The JPMA Show: Best in Baby is a true gathering of the trend-setters in the industry.
What will it cost?
- See pricing opportunities to participate on our exhibitors page.
Where should I stay?
- Staying in the JPMA hotel block will allow for close proximity to The JPMA Show activities. More details on the JPMA hotel block will be available soon. Check back for updates!
What's different about the show this year?
- The JPMA Show: Best in Baby is a brand new kind of event for the baby and children's products industry. New in 2020, The JPMA Show will be a completely different experience, focused on showcasing only the newest and most innovative products coming to, or on the market.
- We're compressing the show to two packed-full days, limiting booth space and floor size, and eliminating the traditional consumer day, instead offering customized consumer engagement opportunities throughout the show.
How can I engage with consumers?
- We're changing the consumer engagement opportunity by eliminating the traditional consumer day, but incorporating opportunities not bound by geography or time, thereby increasing your impact and ROI. During the show, you'll be able to participate in a number of custom experiences - stay tuned for more details coming soon. Plus, we'll host a car seat check event and other open-to-the-public functions off the show floor.
Who from my team should attend?
- Marketing and PR professionals, product engineers, designers, sales teams, executives and anyone else that interfaces with media, influencers, experts, retailers and consumers.
What products should I bring with me to the show?
- Bring Your Best. You won't bring your full line to this event - media and retailers will be looking for new product launches, updated designs, new trends and fashions, or a peek at what's coming soon. Innovation in baby means everything from cutting edge technology to incremental design updates. Limited space and only the best also means a limited number of participants - we're keeping it to less than 200 companies - so don't miss your chance to show off!