Exhibitors and attendees will have a variety of opportunities to get in front of key media, influencers, experts and retailers. Member companies and those already committed to the Dallas show will have first priority to sign up and choose booth location until November 4th.
The total number of exhibitors will be limited to 200 to ensure a curated and meaningful experience for all. We will sell out so please make plans to participate immediately.
Exhibitor pricing has been streamlined to $3,500/10'x10' booth for members and $5,000/10'x10' booth for non-members. This price is all-inclusive - no configuration, add-on or hidden fees.
Value-added benefits will be bundled into the cost of your booth, including:
- One free non-paper insert in media and influencer swag bags
- Complimentary space for paper press kits in the press room
- Complimentary hair and makeup touch-ups in our beauty bar
- Pre-show webinar on how to prep for conversations with media and influencers
- Unlimited number of event registrations for your team
In addition, exhibitors can boost their experience by selecting from the below menu of unique opportunities at no additional cost:
Member Company Exhibitors: Select two (2)
Non-Member Company Exhibitors: Select one (1)
- Guaranteed 1:1 meetings with influencers and retailers: Sign up for a 20-minute meeting slot with an influencer or key retailer right in your booth. Not exhibiting or want additional meetings? Meetings are $195 per slot for exhibitors and $395 for non-exhibitors.
- Content development: Shoot brand or product photography on site or capture photos of your booth and team. Choose from a professional product shot, booth shot, headshot or team photo. Additional photography is $50 per photo.
- Media training: Professional 1:1 mini-media training sessions (30 minutes) from JPMA's PR team to help you prepare for meetings with media on-site. Available for purchase for $250 per session.
- Digital press kits: Provide digital press materials for media and influencers. Available for purchase for $150 per press kit.
- Listing in our new "Look Book" directory: This year's "Look Book" will replace the physical new product display and become a guide for attendees to learn more about the latest innovation and designs in baby in a format that will live for months beyond the show. Receive one full page product feature for your brand - think glossy magazine-style product photos, not ads. Exhibitors: $595, non-exhibitors: $995.
- Two tickets to this year's Industry Party with a Purpose: The industry's best party of the year, with this year's proceeds donated to the JP Foundation (additional tickets are $30 per person).
- One JPMA Innovation Awards entry: The JPMA Innovation Awards honor the year's most innovative products. This year's awards have been reinvented to focus on innovation in key trend areas including tech, safety, travel and design, and will also highlight products that fill specific niches or needs such as "most wanted under $25".
- Award Pricing: Coming Soon!
- Satellite Media Tour: Guaranteed TV coverage in 20+ top US DMAs (available for 5 brands only); $5,000/company
- B-roll/Video: Capture professional video footage of the event (b-roll) or product or team videos. Pricing based on individual needs.
- Consumer car seat check event: Car seat manufacturers may participate in a car seat check event open to the public outside of the Dallas show, along with other activities designed to promote child passenger safety.
Don't see exactly the right opportunity? We will help you customize an experience that works for you. Contact Sabina Gargiulo at email@example.com.