About Best in Baby
TWO DAYS. TOP TRENDS. ONLY THE BEST IN BABY.
We're saying goodbye to the old trade show. The 2020 JPMA Show in Dallas has been reimagined to showcase more trends, build more excitement and drive more ROI. A limited number of companies will showcase the "Best in Baby" to the industry's top trend setters - buyers, media, experts and more.
What's Different This Year?
The 2020 Dallas Show will highlight what's new in the baby industry. Look for new product launches, updated designs, new trends and fashions, or a peek at what's coming soon. Innovation in baby means everything from cutting edge technology to updated fashions and new designs. You'll see it all in a curated showcase of 200 of the industry's top brands.
We're compressing the show to two packed-full days, limiting booth space and floor size, and eliminating the traditional consumer day - all in an effort to reduce costs related to booth build out, travel and time out of the office. For exhibitors: we're also simplifying the pricing structure and including a number of engagement add-ons of your choice.
Wednesday, April 1 - Thursday, April 2, 2020
More details coming soon, but see below for a high-level agenda for the event:
- Wednesday, April 1
- Morning: Media & Marketing Breakfast plus Innovation Awards Announcement
- All Day: Show floor opens at 10 a.m. for media and trade attendees
- Evening: JPMA Member & Media Reception followed by offsite JPMA Industry Party with a Purpose
- Thursday, April 2
- All Day: Show floor opens at 9 a.m. for media and trade attendees
- Afternoon: Car seat check event and safety education fair open to the public (not on show floor)
- 4 p.m.: Show closes
ABOUT JPMA (The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association)
The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) is the voice of the industry on quality and safety for baby and children’s products. We do this by:
- Advocating for safety through product certification programs and legislative and regulatory involvement;
- Supporting a broad and diverse membership through member-only programming and industry promotion;
- And by acting as a comprehensive source for baby product information and education.
JPMA members represent 95 percent of the prenatal to preschool products sold in North America.
To find out more about JPMA, our certification program and products certified, and for a complete listing of JPMA members, please visit www.jpma.org. Follow JPMA on Twitter @JPMA and connect with us on Facebook to learn about additional safety tips and JPMA initiatives.